Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Meme

I got this from Mrs. Chili, of course!


Why do you think so many people cheat? Fear, laziness, self-absorption.

Tell me what’s on your mind? Asking myself why I'm doing this instead of the house chores that NEED doing!

What are you looking forward to in the next three months? Making progress in my two endorsement courses, seeing my students start to become actual readers and writers, a visit to Mr. Mamie's cousins for a family event.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?   Regularly.

When did you last talk to your BFF?   Mr. Mamie is my BFF, so about 30 seconds ago.

When is your next road trip? A weekend trip at the end of the month up north for a family event with Mr. Mamie's cousins.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?   Mr. Mamie, duh.

How’s your heart?Overall, OK I think.

Have you ever felt like you weren’t important?   Yep.

Do you think somebody’s secretly in love with you? Nope.

What are you planning on doing after this?  Check the progress of the bread machine, take may lunch plate into the kitchen, iron some clothes, do some lesson plans.

Last time you yelled at someone? The dogs, for jumping on someone at the dog park.

Have you told anybody you loved them today?   Yes! :)

Who do you not get along with?  There are a couple of people I could do without in my work environment, but there's not outright dispute or hostility.

What does your most recent text say?   From my friend KB telling us how much we will love the new dog park (and we do!)

What are you wearing right now? Jeans, black t-shirt with a QR code graphic.

You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it?  Rather strained.

When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese?  It's been awhile, but I was just considering making one today!

What’s your favorite boy and girl name?  Ick, I hate that question.

How did you feel when you woke up?  Pretty well-rested, and ready to head off for dog park fun.

Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? Not really.

Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table?  I really have no clue what he was doing.

What were you doing yesterday at midnight?  Sleeping!


~Mamie "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!" (Hunter S. Thompson)

No comments:

Post a Comment