Another busy week!
Sunday 9/16: Chicken Tinga Tostadas with refried beans, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, etc. We have a peach-blueberry pie that we picked up at Veyo Pies on our way back from hiking with the doggies on Pine Valley Mountain today. These tostadas got bumped from another night last week when schedules changed. I went ahead and prepped everything and just put it in a Ziploc bag in the freezer, which made it handy this morning when we were headed out to the mountain!
Monday 9/17: Slow Cooker Taco Soup, green salad, tortilla chips (I have class).
Tuesday 9/18: Grilled Basil-Balsamic Pork Chops, some sort of rice, green salad (I have an association meeting).
Wednesday 9/19: Slow Cooker Garlic Honey Chicken (from the freezer), egg noodles, green salad (I have class).
Thursday 9/19: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches on French rolls with Provolone cheese, green salad.
Friday 9/20: Best Burgers with Secret Sauce, Oven Fries using a mix of russet and sweet potatoes.
Saturday 9/21: Zesty BBQ Chicken Sandwiches (from the freezer), green beans, green salad. Bunco night for me! We eat like maniacs while we play, so just Mr. Mamie, GrandmaT and anyone who happens to be at our house will have the sandwiches.
~Mamie
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!"
(Hunter S. Thompson)
Holy cow! You DO have a busy week!!
ReplyDelete