Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Book Tease Tuesday 1/11/11


Who else will I fail to save from the Capitol's vengeance? Who else will be dead if I don't satisfy President Snow?

~ Page 42, Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins

YES! I'm finally getting to read it! I wouldn't pay for the hardback, and I've been reading other things when hanging out in Barnsie lately. But my request copy just became available from the library, yippee!

Wanna play?

The rules are:

    •    Grab your current read
    •    Open to a random page
    •    Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    •    BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
    •    Share the title and author, too.

Head over to "Should Be Reading" on Tuesdays for some more book teases!


~Mamie "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!" (Hunter S. Thompson)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, nice. I've heard of this book and this is a really interesting teaser.

    mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/reader-teaser-tuesday-fair-game/

    ReplyDelete