Sunday, March 10, 2013

Yet another meme....

Lil' Peanut at the dog park today, asking to play.

This came from Sunday Stealing, of course.

Be honest, who texted you last?


My friend TS, who is also Mr. Mamie's boss. He sent this link with the follow-up "Need. Tin. Foil. Hat." GoogleGlass freakin' terrifies me, and it seems like I am forced (in a class, at a conference, etc.) to watch their stinkin' video about once a month... argh!




Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?

About half-closed... Copper and Icarus tend to come and go through the night.

Do you drink tea?

Absolutely! We have about 20 different kinds in the house. For the warm months, I LOVE iced tea made with equal parts Tazo Zen and Tazo Refresh. Mmmmmm, just made some a little while ago and it's in two glass jars chillin' in the fridge.

Do you have plans for tomorrow?

It's Spring Break, yaaaaaaaay! We will be taking Mr. Mamie's brother "Insamity" back to the Las Vegas airport so he can return to Texas. His flight isn't until late afternoon, so we're planning to leave early and do some geocaching along the way.

What’s worse: dry skin or chapped lips?

UGH, dry lips! I ALWAYS have one of these in my pocket: Badger organic lip balm, Burt's Bees classic peppermint oil lib balm, or Natural Ice mentholated lip balm in cherry.

Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging?

Nope, not at all. I'm sure it's in the works.

Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?

Canada - I've seen pretty much all of California. I've only been to Victoria Island in British Columbia, so that leaves A LOT of Canada still to explore!

How many social media sites are you registered with?

LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.  


Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?

Light brown cargo pants. Still dressed after a day at the dog park/hiking/geocaching.

So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted?

I'd be 10 years younger, the opposite gender, parent to two children under the age of 5, and almost have a PhD. Whew, that makes me tired!

Last person you told a secret to?

Ummmmmm... no idea. At the conference I was just at three colleagues and I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. the first night blabbing and gabbing in a hotel room... no doubt secrets were told, but we all were too tired the next day to remember them!

What are you listening to at the moment?

Dishwasher; Mr. Mamie and Insamity talking geekiness; Copper squeaking and whining because he thinks there's not enough room on the couch for him.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?

Bed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Sandy, UT, night before last.

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?

Of course, several people: My family, the Littlest Mermaid, some very specific friends.

Are you going to any concerts this year?

Not that I have planned, but you never know. But we really want to make it to the Utah Shakespeare Festival this summer, particularly The Tempest.

Do you believe in Karma?

For the most part.


~Mamie "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!" (Hunter S. Thompson)

No comments:

Post a Comment