Random thoughts and photos, occasional recipes, some social commentary, and a fair bit of humor!
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Meme
1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?
Not really. I was born in western Kansas and moved to southern California 3 months before my eighth birthday, so I mostly grew up in San Diego county. My father was still in KS, and we spent plenty of weeks each year there and then later in TX and OR as he moved. As a young adult I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for almost 12 years, and certainly did a lot of growing up in that time! Now I live in the intermountain west, where the desert meets the alpine forest.
2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?
Yes… I've tried to learn from those situations.
3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?
Not really, other than a small spot in my heart for "Air Supply," the music (if you can call it that) of my 7th grade self.
4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
Hmmm… I'm sure there is but nothing comes to mind at the moment.
5. Who is the most famous person that you've met?
I chatted with Brad Pitt at a car wash in Sherman Oaks for 10 minutes in 2004.
6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?
iPhone, Burt's Bees or Badger lip balm. Wallet and keys also, obviously.
7. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
More time to read!
8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.
Ummmmm… passions would be reading, cooking, hiking, and dogs and those are all pretty well-documented here!
9. At what age do you think you'd be to think, “I've had a great run”?
To hard to predict. let's just see how things go!
I got this from her.
~Mamie "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!" (Hunter S. Thompson)
Labels:
It's all about ME,
Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment