Sunday 10/12: Stuffing Meatloaf... because I am lazy but I crave meatloaf! Adding a glaze of 1 cup ketchup + 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce + 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Monday 10/13: Ranch Chicken, Bacon, and Potatoes Casserole.
Tuesday 10/14: I get a yummy Durango's salad at an Association Executive Board meeting, Mr. Mamie gets Wendy's, and GrandmaT gets to fend for herself.
Wednesday 10/15: One Pot Chili Pasta. I'm think that this will make plenty of extra for lunches while I am off for Fall Break!
Thursday 10/16: Creamy Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas with Mexican Rice.
Friday 10/17: Grilled burgers or sausages with sweet potato fries (frozen ones from Costco, sooooooo good!).
Saturday 10/18: Copycat Panera Baked Potato Soup.
Sunday 10/19: CrockPot Italian Beef Sandwiches.
And during Fall break I cannot WAIT to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins!!!
~Mamie
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!"
(Hunter S. Thompson)
No comments:
Post a Comment