Saturday, November 12, 2011

Menu: 11/12 - 18/11


I'm including this weekend, since I didn't have anything planned yet for these days in my last menu post.  I have parent-teacher conferences Monday - Wednesday, so we'll be having easy CrockPot meals all three of those nights.

Saturday 11/12: Stauffer's Lasagna (on sale at Walmart; Mr. Mamie's request), green salad, bead sticks from the freezer.

Sunday, 11/13: Chile-Chicken Enchiladas, Mexican rice (from a box), green salad (enchiladas were Mr. Mamie's request).

Monday, 11/14: CrockPot Gravy Pork Chops, egg noodles, green salad.

Tuesday, 11/15: Beef stew done in the CrockPot, Freezer Dinner Rolls (made last weekend), green salad.

Wednesday, 11/16: CrockPot Lemon Chicken, Rice Pilaf with Orzo, green salad.

Thursday, 11/17: TBD - I am taking the day off of school to accompany Mr. Mamie for some minor outpatient surgery. We are hoping that things work out so that we can eat at the new Paradise Bakery that recently opened in the BigTown. It will depend on what time the surgery ends and how he feels. Otherwise, I'll pull something easy out of the freezer.

Friday, 11/18: Oven Tacos and toppings.  We had these for the first time recently and LOVED them. The filling receipe made plenty extra to freeze.

Saturday, 11/19: Taco Burgers (patties are already made and in the freezer - they can be grilled from frozen), Oven-Baked French Fries.

Sunday, 11/20: Chicken Enchilada Soup, green salad.

Don't forget to check out my yummy oatmeal cookie recipe post!

~Mamie "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!" (Hunter S. Thompson)

No comments:

Post a Comment