Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan 4/25/11 - 5/1/11

I've been enjoying a four-day weekend for the Easter holiday, and am just now getting around to putting together our menu plan for the week (don't worry, I already had tonight's dinner planned and it's cooking away in the CrockPot as I write.

It's a pretty normal week, with exception of our anniversary on Sunday 5/1. We're down to the last month of school (we end on 5/25, and there are 22 school days to go... not that I'm counting!), so we've got the First Grade Music Program, swimming pool trip, park party, and a few other fun events going on (plus, report cards and a couple other not-as-fun things).

Monday, 4/25: Sticky Chicken, Garlicky Oven FriesCorn and Black Bean salad (leftover from Easter BBQ), Mom's Peach Cake (leftover from Easter BBQ).

Tuesday, 4/26: Cheap eat out - Mr. Mamie has class.

Wednesday, 2427: Mom's Tuna Casserole (from the freezer), steamed broccoli, green salad, Fudge Lover's Cream Cheese Cake (leftover from Easter BBQ).

Thursday, 4/28: CrockPot Honey Mustard Chicken, steamed green beans, couscous, Garlic Muffins, green salad, homemade vanilla ice cream (leftover from Easter BBQ) topped with fresh blackberries if they last 'til Thursday.

Friday, 4/29: Broccoli-Cheddar Soup, French bread, green salad (meatless meal), homemade vanilla ice cream.

Saturday, 4/30: Cowboy Spaghetti, Rosemary Focaccia, green salad.

Sunday, 5/1: Mr. Mamie and I will be celebrating our anniversary in Zion National Park, and will be eating at our favorite place, Oscar's Cafe!



~Mamie "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!" (Hunter S. Thompson)

2 comments:

  1. What!! Has it really been a year already??? That's impossible! And we don't get out of school until June 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the school year has really flown! We start in the middle of August, hence getting out before Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete