HOW did I ever survive without a cookie scoop?! This thing is AWESOME! I picked mine up at The Walmartz about a year ago, and it's become one of my favorite kitchen implements.
Great for cookies, of course:
Also works for falafel:
And no doubt for many other things as well!
~Mamie "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!" (Hunter S. Thompson)
Do you know that I've never had falafel? What do you do with it after you scoop it? And I have to agree...my cookie scoop is one of my favorite things in my kitchen! I actually have to TWO...a TBSP and a 3 TBSP. LOVE them both...they're great for filling cupcake pans too!
Do you know that I've never had falafel? What do you do with it after you scoop it? And I have to agree...my cookie scoop is one of my favorite things in my kitchen! I actually have to TWO...a TBSP and a 3 TBSP. LOVE them both...they're great for filling cupcake pans too!
ReplyDelete