Sunday, October 18, 2009

Big Ol' Lists Meme

I got this from Mrs. Chili, and posted it last week on Facebook. But here it is again, in case you somehow missed out (like, it's sooooooo thrilling!).

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?

Purple, of course!
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
Terry, of course! And the doggies. And Kathy P.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Driving down St. George Blvd. on the way to work.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Emailing my program participants about their goal sheets; IMing with Trent about today’s agenda.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Depends… Snickers, if they are frozen; Reese’s cups are perennially popular; Skor or Heath bars have a place in my heart.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Um, no.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
“I have a bunch of file folders you can use… they’re the boring color; I put all my stuff in the purple ones.”
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Any flavor that we make ourselves! Coffee/cocoa/chocolate chip has been the top flavor recently.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
DietCoke, of course!
10. Do you like your wallet?
Yes, I have several, and switch between them according to season.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
A miniature Snickers out of the Raiders candy jar on my desk.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope. Last clothing we bought was a new black coat for Terry about three weeks ago.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
Football, of course!
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Mmmmm, butter and salt! No funny stuff
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
I think Trent. Maybe Teresa. Already deleted the last pile of messages so can’t check.
16. Ever go camping?
Yep, lots as a child, though not too recently.
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
No, but I take fish oil and niacin along with my prescriptions.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Church of the NFL, Baby!
19. Do you have a tan?
Kinda. I don’t seek it, but it builds over the summer here.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
No. Pizza rules, especially my homemade pizza! Zachary’s in Oakland/Berkeley is a close second. I don’t like most Chinese restaurants, though I make good Kung Pao chicken, curry chicken, cashew chicken, and Szechuan beef at home.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
From fast food and convenience stores, yes. At home, not usually.
22. What did your last text message say?
Can’t remember, already deleted. Oh! It was to Trent and said “Terry got the Google Wave invite – thanks!” See, I’m not totally memory-challenged.
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, schmerk.
24. Favorite color?
Purple, of course!
25. Look to your left; what do you see?
Giant printer/scanner, my Franklin planner, three participants’ goal sheets, and MacWorld magazine, a purple file folder with Utah State University endorsement program info in it, a black Sharpie, a huge pile of student Media Acknowledgement forms to be scanned, my business-card holder, a tiny bend-able Pink Panther figurine.
26. What color is your watch?
Titanium.
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
That I would like to visit… and “The Thorn Birds!”
28. Would you strip for money?
Um, no.
29.Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Depends on the place, time, mood, etc.
30. What is your favorite number?
The one on my paycheck! (Though it could be bigger.)
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
Human resources secretary.
32. Any plans today?
Work, visit mom at lunch time, work, make Szechuan beef and sesame noodles for dinner, help Terry with job stuff, do mom’s blog, read, sleep.
33. In how many states have you lived?
3
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Never feeling like I have enough time!
35. Last song listened to?
Dunno. Was listening to NPR in car on the way to work.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yes. In two languages.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Oh, HELL YES!!!
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
A couple of pairs of Nikes, my black “Simple” slides, my purple Crocs, my red Old Navy slippers, my black Nine West boots.
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not specifically.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Highly unlikely.
41. Do you love anyone?
Most definitely. Many people!
42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, many. And some don’t. It takes all kinds!
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Live on the Interwebz.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I try not to hate. There are people who disappoint me, anger me, hurt me… but these are temporary.
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
No. My cell phone is also used professionally, so if I don’t recognize the caller I answer with my name.
46. What color is your car?
Raiders Silver!
47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
Fat fingers – I think a 9 or so.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yep. Terry, Mom, program participants, and friend with some challenges in her life, and others.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA (north of Los Angeles).
50. How did you get your worst scar?
No scars! Weird, huh?

Okay, break’s over. Back to work! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment