
...it's time for reading glasses?
At night, reading in my fabulous purple leather recliner at home, I notice that it is MUCH easier if I am wearing glasses rather than contacts. But perhaps this is due to some sort of lighting issue (such as glare from the overhead recessed lights)?
However, while I can certainly see and read my computer screen at work (it is, after all, a giant Apple Cinema monitor that sits about 18 inches from my face; and yes, I can also easily read the MacBook itself which is off to the side of my desk) I do note a feeling of... strain. Like the eyeballs are really workin' it.
Am I THAT old???
Image credit
Nope, I have readers also. AND NO, I am not that old.
ReplyDeleteAlso I wish the word that i have to type in would come up when it is supposed to.